Working on a market analysis for a new client this morning I compiled the following statistics:
- 2885 residential properties for sale in Sevier County currently
- 1204 residential properties Sevier County sold in the past twelve months
- 2.4 calculated Years Supply based on the pace of sales of the last 12 months
- 350 residential properties priced at $400,000 or more in Sevier County
- 34 residential properties priced at $400,000 or more sold during the past 12 months
- 10.3 calculated Years Supply based on the pace of sales of the last 12 months
Obviously the $400,000 and above market is MUCH weaker than the overall market is. The interesting flip side of this is that the best values may well be in the premium priced properties. With so much competition, upper bracket sellers are having to price their properties more aggressively to have an opportunity to sell. For an example of a spectacular Seymour residence priced well below replacement cost that we have just listed, please click here.