One of the enduring features that is always in demand with Gatlinburg area real estate is any sort of water amenity. Whether it is a nearby lake, river, waterfall, pond, or stream, any type of water always makes properties more attractive. There is something totally soothing about the sound of moving water and “soothing” is what we are all about here in the Smoky Mountains. We have recently listed a log-look cabin that is priced to sell (at only $159,900) and has several excellent amenities:
- Great location convenient to both Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge.
- This property has nearly perfect privacy – You can barely see any structure when you look in any direction from the covered back porch.
- Good size – The cabin sleeps 6 with two large beds and a sleeper sofa and has two full baths.
- Sold fully furnished with a full game room with pool and ping pong tables.
- A year-round stream that can occasionally get a little noisy – In a good kind of way!
Here are some photos of this cabin: