All Pro Group wants to make sure that your renting experience is enjoyable! Therefore, we have compiled a list of the best way to show that you are a good tenant when renting! If you are interested in rental properties in the Sevierville real estate area, please contact us at 865-436-0444!!
- Read Your Lease! It is important to be familiar with every detail of your lease! This is an easy way to avoid having to reach out to the property manager or owner over issues that are mentioned in the paperwork provided when you entered the property!
- Pay your rent on time!! This could be considered one of the best ways to show that you are a good tenant! Paying your rent on time shows good character and that you can be trusted for the duration of your lease! Paying your rent on time or even earlier than expected is a wonderful way to make a good impression and keeps the stress off of you as well!!
- Treat the property as if it were your own! Treating a property like it is your responsibility means that you would be less inclined to have damages and “accidents” occur on the property! You want the home to be in the same shape it was in when you first arrived when you are leaving!
- Keep it clean! Remember to always keep not just the inside of the home clean but the outside of the home clean as well! Be sure to let the owner or management service know if repairs are needed so the property is always looking nice and neat!
- Don’t hassle the owner/ property manager! You want to have a good reputation as a tenant especially if you are hoping to rent again at a new location! You want to have the option of asking for references! Therefore, you want to be sure that you are only contacting the property manager and/or owner over things that are in their control! For example, disruptive and questionable neighbors are a job for the police!
- Get to know your neighbors! Make the community that you are renting in feel like home by getting to know the people there! Be polite and friendly to those around you! This will only increase your knowledge of what is happening around you as well as having a good reputation!