We at All Pro Group hope that you are taking the important precaution of social distancing! Despite the virus pandemic, we all still need a vacation. Therefore, we want to remind you that our National Park is open and nature is readily awaiting your visit! Getting outdoors is good for you and your family and there is plenty of room so social distancing can still be practiced! Here are the top reasons why you should visit the National Park during this time! Please note after this post was orginally published the parks were closed to help fight COVID-19 spread! They will remain closed until April 6!
- Good Health! The best way to feel better is to get fresh air!
- Great Scenery! Instead of looking at pictures of the park you can see the beauty first hand!
- Disconnect! Visiting the park is a good way to disconnect from social media for a bit!
- Activity! Visiting the National Park is like a mini vacation in and of itself! You can do light walking as well as hike! The entertainments possibilities are endless!
- Family fun! This is an activity that you can do with your family and is a great way to bond while enjoying the natural beauty that the park has to offer
- Camping! Prepare your own meals and avoid infection but get AWAY!